Search

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Beech's Patterns

So I know that these aren't poses, but I had some fun creating patterns and I thought I'd share them with you all. There are 4 pattern packs listed!






The first pack I'll introduce is my Circles Pattern pack

There are 10 patterns in this pack and they're listed below. The order form left to right is how they're ordered in the pack so you don't have to download all 10 patterns if you don't want to.



The next pack will be my Color Blocking patterns. If you search for what Color Blocking is on Google it will show you some brightly colored and geometrically patterned clothing. So that's what I went for.
Again, there are 10 patterns in this pack and they are numbered in the order from left to right in the photo below.




The third pack I have for you is my Psychedelic pack. It's got fun bright and neon swirly colors in the set and I just think they'd be fun for those fun and psychedelic photos you'd want to create!

There are only 8 patterns in this pack, and again they are numbered in the order they're displayed below from left to right!




Finally, my fourth pattern pack for you is my Urban pattern pack. It was inspired by the latest issue of Sensation Magazine set to be released this March. Grungy and brightly colored!

There are 7 patterns in this pack and again are numbered accordingly.




All of these patterns have been tested in game and work just fine. They can also all be recolored to some extent so have fun and play around!

Thanks!
<3 Beech

9 comments:

  1. Awesome patterns. I really like the Urban and the psychadelic sets. I like them all. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sackgirl :) NP just thought I'd pass them along hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice patterns!! Thank you Beech!
    They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~ These are amazing,I love them all but do not think I can get them all until I get a second Video card,maybe one for now!
    ~LOOOVVVVVVVEEEESSSSSS them<3 Karima(",)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These patterns are so nice:)

    ReplyDelete