Search

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Welcome to my pose blog!

Welcome to my Pose Place!

I've started making poses recently for Sensation Magazine and I think I'm starting to really get the hang of it. The first pack I ever made was, yes, a little eh, but I think I've improved a lot since then.

I have made making poses a part of the monthly magazine rituals. I will create one fashion pose pack and one pose pack that goes along with the given theme every issue.

I wanted to share what I've made so far in one place as well as open it up for requests. I will take requests each month for specific themes and I will make a total of 5 poses. You can request as many poses as you like, but keep in mind that I will not be able to get to ALL of your requests, so please rank your poses in order of what you'd like to see most.

I hope you guys all enjoy my poses and request some lovely new ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment